I WIN! If you didn't know, there was a contest to see who could go the longest without blogging. AND I WON! Its been weeks and weeks, you probably thought that I didn't even care about blogging anymore but man you guys have no control, you just had to write something.
Well I don't even have anything to write about. I don't have any pictures and I'd be surprised if you even read this far. I will just have to write another blog about lots of little random things, but don't worry I will tie it all together some how.
I tried to fix my heater in my car because it's only getting up to about 40 degrees outside everyday now. I'm a mechanic, so I knew exactly what to do.
I took it to the shop.
Well not really, I worked on it at my shop... without getting paid. I ended up flushing the coolant trying, hoping, praying that it would fix the heat but it did not.
So I took all of the bottom dash panels off to try and find the blower door and the heater core. What I found instead was lots of dead bugs and SPIDERS!
I really don't like spiders so we went to walmart ( The spiders and I) and I bought one of those fog bomb things that kill every kind of bug and I also bought a toilet seat. This was because SOMEONE broke ours in half. It could have been me, it could have been my room mate who weighs about four of me, you decided, there are prizes.
I got to the checkout with the seat and a pack of bug bombs and the walmart guy look at me a little concerned. "Don't worry" I said "These are two very different problems."
We headed back home and I cleaned out everything from my car, took off all the panels, and lit the bomb inside the car. Then there was one.
I had just lit a bomb made for a whole house inside my car. The next day (and to this day) my car smelt heavily of poison but I breathed a little easier.
That big engine that I took apart in my last post IS going to run tomorrow and I'm happy about that.
I'm doing better at work and I still haven't dropped any one's car.
I'm looking forward to my beautiful Jessie coming to visit on the 19th and I'm very happy I found her somewhere to stay for the weekend.
David, my roommate, came back from thanksgiving with about 15lb's of dear meat. I found it in the freezer. That scene in Forest Gump when Bubba is talking about every way so make shrimp? That's our place only with dear. Its really good though.
I drink a lot of coffee now and when I got mailed this offer, I couldn't pass it up. I am going to get
1 coffee maker with a clock and pre-sets.
1 coffee mug
1 fancy coffee holder
and 2 pounds of coffee of my choice
FOR ONLY 14.99!
Great deal huh? Maybe after I get it.
Speaking of great deals here is what I say to my mom "I have only spent 20 dollars at the store for the last week and a half and I still have a lot of food left. I've really been saving money."
She says back "Oh no Ty! Have you been eating anything?"
I love my Mom :)
The best saying I have heard at school yet! I wish I could swear just once to make it better but I won't.
"If you do something like that on the job your boss is going to ride your butt like a birthday pony!"
I don't even remember what he said not to do but that is just funny.
At work the funniest thing is when my new manager comes around like the clean-freak-psycho that he is and tries to tell us to clean WHILE we are working and Will like the loud mouth that he is cuts him off in mid sentence and yells "Get to work TOM!" "Get to it man!"
So funny.
So to tie it all together what I really have to say is...
"A Spider named Tom dropped a car on Will while trying to fix the heater for the most beautiful Jessie whom is still doing well at school by spending less on food and more on dear meat, toilet seats, and coffee."
I think that does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler, you make me laugh so hard. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling a little out of it this morning (did you feel this bad while you were home?), but you still managed to get some big smiles out of me.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to visiting you. Isn't it next Saturday yet??
I am so proud of you for drinking coffee! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteI read this aloud to Glenna (since she didn't need to look at pictures). We were both laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteI know you're not eating REAL food. There's no way you could eat real food on $20 for a week and a half. This post makes me want to feed you!
Waiting to hear of victory in the engine department. =) So thankful to know you're thriving where you are.
Hehehe. And that's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteI'm still laughing at the mental image I have of you taking your spiders for their last ride...
ReplyDeleteAnd I want to feed you too :-)
This is great!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!
ReplyDeleteEveryone seems concerned about how Tyler is eating.
ReplyDeleteYou could all send meals up with me next weekend.
That would be especially helpful, considering I eat every two hours. :-P